Would you like to…
- make screen time a helpful parenting tool rather than a harmful parenting obstacle?
- see your children do chores without nagging (and then have them ask to do more)?
- turn electronic distractions into family connections?
- teach your children (and even maybe you) to self-regulate in an ‘always on’ world?
- let your child benefit from technology while still embracing non-tech fun and learning?
- have parenting guidance close to hand but with the flexibility to do it your way?
I passionately believe technology can be used to support a calm and thriving family life built around connection, playfulness, and traditions.
Ranging from teen to toddler, my three boys are lucky enough to be born in a world where they can talk to their grandparents across the Atlantic Ocean for FREE. They have access to unparalleled educational resources online. They can showcase their creativity in art, music, science (even Minecraft) and collaborate with friends around the world in real-time. This is truly amazing!
So I have to believe there is a better way to bring technology to bear in parenting and family life. But I have not found what I am looking for and so…
…we are going to build it!
With your help, we want to combine the learning we all have as both parents and technology users into a product that helps us all build a better family life with better family habits.
Each and every day we wake up, we have the opportunity in front of us to do it all over again, or as the Auschwitz survivor, Viktor Frankl said, we can “Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.” To paraphrase, there has to be a better way.
How can you help?
1. Fill out THIS SURVEY today.
2. SHARE IT with your friends and acquaintances.
3. Watch out for our product (and we would WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACK as we go).
And you know I love a good quote (or two)…
Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it.
You’re either part of the solution or you’re part of the problem